Saturday, May 23, 2009

welcome to itsystitch

I cannot promise that my blog will be the most exciting, well-kept, or perfectly written blog out there, but I can promise hoards of beautiful pictures (frequently featuring my favorite beautiful little people), lots of crafting/sewing/knitting done in an eclectic, amateurish way (always learning of course), crazy snippets about my family of 7 and our kooky life, and lots of yummy recipes and cool products, vendors, and thrifted items discovered by a very proficient and knowledgeable shopper (your truly).

A bit about me...

I am a 31 year old mommy of 6, a photographer on hiatus, a fashionista, a budget conscious thrift store obsessed shopper, a lipgloss crazed collector of vintage aprons and patterns, and a slightly manic foodie and at home chef. I enjoy photography, knitting, sewing, leaving projects unfinished, cooking italian food, going on road rips, seeing the country, trying new restaurants, painting my daughter's toenails, dancing like a crazy person, and performing hand puppet shows for my kids. I am married to a wonderful, patient, student, bartender, and military man who is crazy about me in spite of my peculiarities and loves taking tea with his little girl.

Anyway, welcome to my blog, and I hope u all enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I'm working backwards here and that explains the gorgeous images, but have you invented the 27 hour day or something to be able to find blog time in amongst all the other craftymama (and other) goodness?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Visty! I hope to keep this one going, since I don't foresee any crisis in my near future. :)

    Tania, lol, I wish! Blogging is just kind of my "me" time, so instead of knitting an extra row, or reading an extra chapter, or running an extra mile...I just blog! yay!

    ReplyDelete